Nancy from Nancy’s Crochet has given me a beautiful blogger award. Thank you very much Nancy!!!
Now I have to tell you 10 things about myself.
1. I love writing lists, so this is tons of fun to do!
2. I love watching fishing show on t.v. Monster fish, Deadliest catch, River monsters, you get the idea.
3. I have wool stashed away everywhere. No exaggeration, I’ll take a photo of it all one day.
4. I’m a little bit scared of our cat Molly. Blog post about her soon.
5. J is taller than me by 3″
6. I haven’t worked for nearly two years after an injury to my shoulder. Another operation soonish.
7. I love watching all of the different birds that come into my garden.
8. I’m the reason why my sister is terrified of butterflies. (I still feel guilty)
9. Sometimes during the summer, I’ll do washing that doesn’t really need to be done, just so I can hang it on the line. (Not very green sorry)
10. When I hang out my washing, the pegs have to be in matching pairs. I’d go crazy if they were odd or mixed up!
So now I have to pass this on to 10 other blogs. It’s going to be hard to pick only 10.
5. Teacup lane
8. kookoo craft
9. Just Joan